We are excited to announce our doors are open. All are welcome to the 4pm Mass on Saturday and Sunday at 11am Mass. Please help keep everyone safe by following the guidelines:
- If you are healthy, go to Mass to hear God’s Word with your brothers and sisters in the faith and receive the Lord Jesus in the Eucharist. But if you fear that going to Mass could be dangerous to you or others, remember that the obligation to go to Sunday Mass remains suspended.
- You MUST wear a mask during the entire Mass, only briefly adjusting to receive Communion.
- You will be directed to fill the church from the front to the back, and be excused from Mass from the back to the front.
- Everyone please process up for communion. If you choose not to receive, simply cross your arms across your body. This prevents others from climbing over you as they move through the pew.
- After receiving Communion, please step to the side (6 ft away from Fr, place is marked) before lifting mask to consume the Holy Eucharist.
- Maintain a 6ft distance from others, when entering, during and when leaving Mass.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied to your hands upon entering and leaving the church.
Please do not linger, congregate in the back of the church, or parking lot before or after Mass.
- Please be patient and kind. This is new for everyone and our volunteers are trying to keep everyone safe. We will continue to live-stream the Sunday Mass at 11:00 am and Thursday Mass at noon on: http://www.Facebook.com/sacredheartprinceton